enter the luv ninjas

they only want to be your friend.

luv_ninjas.jpg

for today’s ninja topic on drawergeeks. :)

i know this blog has been kind of barren lately, but there has been a lot of stuff i’ve been up to. i’ve posted some of this on cow & buffalo, but for those that only follow this here buffalog:

• attended megacon (as always). jen posted some pics she took at the show here.
  • particpated in a webcomics panel while i was there. it’s up now on the gigcast (i don’t start babbling nonsensical until about 30 min in).
  • there was an interview with me about cow & buffalo’s new book (among other things) on newsarama.
  • speaking of cow & buffalo, i’ve still been updating the strip each and every week.
  • saw watchman. i really enjoyed it, although i’m looking forward to the directors cut in july.
  • and here are some bands i’ve been into lately: handsome furs, animal collective, the pains of being pure at heart, ra ra riot, the weepies, and strangely enough- the fray.

hopefully it won’t be quite so long till my next post!

1. Muffin’s avatar

Hahah.. no really, they dont. ;P Ninjas dont have friends! They’re lonely and cool.

I love your happy, heartfilled illustrations. :)

2. Evan’s avatar

Wow. You are continually inspiring, dude.

3. mike’s avatar

muffin- and yet they always show up in swarms…

although when they don’t, when they are lonely and cool and solo, they tend to obliterate everything in their path. in fact, there’s a rule about that somewhere……….. here it is: http://www.netjak.com/review.php/1199

i loved your ninja btw, mette!

evan- aw, thanks!

4. bruna’s avatar

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaww! win-prize- idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mike’s avatar

bruna- wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

6. Eric’s avatar

Wow. I love this. How can I get a print! :o)

7. Oscar’s avatar

Love the colors and feeling of motion!

8. Ben Hatke’s avatar

Ooh! They have little earflaps on their masks!

9. mike’s avatar

breadwig- aw man! forgot! next time…

eric- thanks! i really got to get my print shop up and running… prints are $10. just < http://www.cowshell.com/contact“>email me for more details. :)

damon and oscar- thank you!

ben- they are cuter that way. :)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Twitter Updates

Jen's making assure I don't work today by dragging me to the beach. Apologies in advance to those there that will be blinded by my pale bod. 55 mins ago

Few things better than celebrating one of the most important days in history with good food and family. Happy Easter everyone! 20 hrs ago

RT @NateCosBOOM: Past 2 days I've hired 3 interior colorists via Twitter. Need MORE. Still hiring, send samples, tell yer friends! #Coloris 1 day ago

On shelves